Dusting Divas Inc.            315*591*1762 -   Servicing Oswego & the majority of Onondaga County.
RSS

Recent Posts

Seriously 2019 WOW
2016 New Clients we would love to hear your feedback!!!!
Holidays 2015
It's Really Finally Summer!
Testimonial's From our Clients..

Categories

2015
2016
2019
Fabulous Cleaning Comments:
Holidays R Here!!!
Sincerely, Nadine
Thank U!
powered by

Dusting Divas

Dusting Divas

Thank you to all of our clients whether you are a 1 time client or a schedualed repeat. We are pleased to serve you and are glad you realized how priceless your time is by allowing us to be your "Cleaning Solution!"
With your positive compliments & referrals you have helped our business grow. Please take the time to blog your personal Dusting Divas experience. We hope to continue to grow & serve you by motivating a cleaner household-business enviroment.
Thank You for allowing us to make a difference as you too have made a difference to myself & my Family!

15 Comments to Dusting Divas:

Comments RSS
Shelley Bessel on Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:37 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome fall cleaning that you did at my parents house! They came home from vacation to a spotless house, a kitchen that looked like brand new and my dad is convinced you did more to the carpets and rugs that just vaccum! I'm booking you again to do another cleaning for them just before the holidays! Both said it was the best gift ever!

Dan Edwards on Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:21 AM
I would like to complement the outstanding job your service does at helping my mother keep her house up. Your work is always done excellently and with extreme professionalism! I would recommend your services to anyone!

Marian on Sunday, September 23, 2012 11:13 AM
Thankyou so much for the spectacular cleaning you did at my home.The light fixtures, fans and even the switch plates look brand new.Smudges and finger prints all gone. I certainly will be scheduling you on a regular basis to come back to my home.

Dave Wallis on Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:27 PM
Thank you Nadine! I researched several cleaning companies and knew you were the one as soon as I met you. You are professional, outgoing & well organized. Thanks for everything. My wife and I look forward to your services every week. I would recommend you to anyone looking to eliminate a whole lot of Stress! You really have help us manage our schedule. We have had cleaning services, several of them. We had the same one for over a year and you did more in the Initial clean than they did in a year. You are a VERY GOOD investment! Thanks C U Next week!

Kristin on Monday, September 24, 2012 9:52 AM
I am a mother of 3 with a very busy schedule and am able to keep up on my house but just the basics. I want to thank you for coming into my house and doing such a fabulous job!! It was very rewarding to me to see someone come into my house and take as much pride in making my home beautiful for my family as I would.. I do not have the time for this as much as I would like anymore Nadine and you are wonderful and I not only thank you I appreciate the fabulous job you did and look forward to recommending you to as many people as I can..

Mimi Goulet on Monday, October 08, 2012 1:52 PM
I have been unable to do any form of housekeeping, other than light, for some time now. I recently was hospitalized and my dear husband hired Nadine to clean our house for us, which relieved a great deal of stress for me. In one day she had totally cleaned the entire house! It is spotless! No cob webs, dust, dullness to hardwood floors, streaked stainless steel appliances, etc! My home looks and feels beautiful again! Nadine will be a part of our lives for a great deal of time. In today's economy it is very difficult to justify some expenses that we think are luxury expenses. This is definitely NOT a luxury expense. I thought having a cleaning service would be too expensive. Nadine's service is so inexpensive you would be absolutely shocked to find out what she and her service can do in a time frame agreed upon by both parties. Do yourself and your family a favor...hire Nadine's service to relieve stress in your life too!

Carrie on Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:45 PM
With 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 kids its tough to keep up on the cleaning details. I love when Nadine and her team come to my house. It's like I've walked into my house for the first time. Everything is shinny and new. Thank you so much Nadine for your hard work and for allowing me more time with my family. You truly do a wonderful job at keeping my home looking new!!

Gerry on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:00 PM
I have time in the evening to relax and my weekends are free for "me" and my family! After meeting Nadine we knew that she was a professional and took pride in her work. Very personable and honest she didn't hesitate to talk about her past employment or qualifications. Yesterday she was at our house for the first time. (This is our first time asking anyone to help with the house)!! We were curious and wondered what to expect. Walking through the door the fresh clean smell, bookshelves glistened, floors, bathrooms - everything was done. A BIG WOW. Could not wait to call and set up a schedule. Thank you Nadine!!

kayleen holliday on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:27 AM
Nadine cleans our office every week. She is reliable, honest, fair and does a wonderful job. She so dependable and efficient, I am having her come to clean my house.

Mary Pappa on Monday, December 10, 2012 2:24 PM
Whenever I read comments associated with this type of website, I often wonder "are these real clients?". Well, I am a "real" client! I contacted Nadine and she came to give me an estimate on my residence. She was happy, well-groomed, well-spoken, very informative as to how they clean, what they clean, and what types of products they use. Listening to her was like listening to myself when I used to own my own cleaning service and would do an estimate visit. I was very confident that they would do a great job. When I arrived home after their first initial cleaning, a great job was not what I found, but an AMAZING job was more like it! I've since hired them to come bi-weekly and can't wait for them to get started. As any full time working woman knows, coming home to a clean house is always worth the money paid! Thanks Nadine!

Joanne on Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:21 PM
Nadine was the first person We hired to clean our house. We are so thrilled that we decided to do this. She does an excellant job. Our house looks great when she is done. Her services are reasonable and she will work with you on times and dates. I always can depend on her. Thank You Nadine for taking all the stress away. If you are thinking of hiring a cleaning service HIRE NADINE!!

Jennifer Radisson on Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:22 PM
My husband purchased a gift certificate for me as a Christmas gift. He was reluctant hoping I would not be offended.I was thrilled that he recognized we needed/I needed HELP! I loved Nadine as soon as I met her she is so well put together I could tell she would take great care of our home & that she did. My husband was so impressed with the results he suggested having her come every 2 weeks. He was getting No complaints from me. Nadine has made me love my home again and we have much more time together as a family. I have commited to watching American Idol with my family this year because I don't have to clean every evening. I am so balanced I wish we had done this so long ago. Housekeeping is a luxury but I would be willing to give something up to make sure this is possible it is more than lightening my responsibilities it has changed my/our life! Thank You Nadine we are going to grow old together!!

Business Owner on Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:32 PM
I have a small business and have been affiliated with Nadine & her family for years. I was happy to hire her and to support her business as they have ours. She comes from a succesful self employment history. I honestly believe you get what you pay for. Nadine is a perfectionist and I knew we would be very satisfied with her services. Very consistant & reliable which is so hard to find within this generation.

Karen OBrien on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:18 AM
Nadine and crew just cleaned our house and I can not say enough about the things they did. The brass hand rail. the high up places, the very low places. Underneath, above all done. I try to maintain this house but they got spots I have not. The floors look amazing. What a joy to have the house given a full treatment. Thank you

Shirley on Monday, December 21, 2015 3:13 PM
I had Nadine and her crew give my home a thorough cleaning and was very impressed and happy with the job they did, it was my first experience with a cleaning company. I look forward to spending 2016 with dusting divas, love the co. name!