Dusting Divas Inc.            315*591*1762 -   Servicing Oswego & the majority of Onondaga County.
RSS

Recent Posts

Seriously 2019 WOW
2016 New Clients we would love to hear your feedback!!!!
Holidays 2015
It's Really Finally Summer!
Testimonial's From our Clients..

Categories

2015
2016
2019
Fabulous Cleaning Comments:
Holidays R Here!!!
Sincerely, Nadine
Thank U!
powered by

Dusting Divas

2016 New Clients we would love to hear your feedback!!!!

Looking forward to our New Clients Feedback!!!
Please share your "Diva" Experience...

6 Comments to 2016 New Clients we would love to hear your feedback!!!!:

Comments RSS
Danielle on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:01 PM
Thank you Dusting Divas for the difference you have made in our home. We had a cleaning person although our home is rather large and things weren't always getting done. I found myself cleaning before she came and after. Finally we found a service that does what she said would be done each and every time.. You girls have a talent that doesn't come to everyone. There's cleaning and there's Diva Cleaning. We are impressed beyond words!
Reply to comment

Deb Johnson on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 5:41 PM
Thank you Dusting Divas! You have changed my life!! My home looks just like we first moved in.
Reply to comment

Debra on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:34 PM
Reply to comment

Martha Evans on Monday, March 28, 2016 4:15 PM
I'd like to thank the miracle workers from Dusting Divas. It has been years since we last had our home professionally cleaned. This afternoon I walked through every room in my home and took the time to enjoy that they were all beautifully clean...at the same time! The shower door was polished, the baseboards were clean, every surface had been beautifully cleaned. They even folded my pajamas! Honestly, every room had something remarkable to notice. This was our first cleaning and I look forward to this treat on a monthly basis.
Reply to comment

Lori Murphy on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:55 PM
I am highly impressed with the cleaning services offered by dusting divas!!! I had a deep clean done this week before the holidays. Lots of company coming. We live in a log home and the dust does accumulate. They got it all!!! My bathroom tub and our utility sink looked brande new!!! Floors spotless!!! We just had a new baby as well. And I can't say enough about how great it felt to have a clean home!!! Thank u dusting divas!!!
Reply to comment

Stacey DiLauro on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:54 PM
Dear Nadine and your wonderful "Divas", I LOVE LOVE LOVE how my home hugged me with cleanliness today. Your team was here for my first deep cleaning yesterday. The Ladies were cordial, friendly and never stopped working. I am sooooo impressed. Even my husband smiled when he walked in the door. Best money I have spent. What a huge burden off my back. No more guilt trips, no more excuses. Thank you, "Divas"!!
Reply to comment